- Running the day-to-day operations of the technology platform (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Unix). Identifies possible production issues, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams.
- Actively engage and lead production support issues/incidents. Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution.
- Ensure production and performance SLAs are met and escalate issues which needs attention.
- Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, and supporting new and existing equipment and software under moderate supervision.
- Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, process improvements, standards and procedures.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests.
- Should have increased awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques.
- Resolves complex issues. Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Support of on-call rotation for off-hours and weekend support as needed.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Helen Fan
in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Helen Fan 532974
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job reference : Helen Fan 532974
EA Registration No: Fan Yi, R1989433 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544