- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 18 Jan 19
I am looking for a BAU support specialist for one of the global banks. This would be a challenging role that requires hands on experience and in depth knowledge into Electronic Trading or worked on High frequency trading projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- SME role to provide BAU Application support to the Financial markets Ecommerce business.
- eFX and eRates Application support
- High Severity incident management
- Participate in Disaster Recovery/BCM drills
- Performance/stability reviews/improvements
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency, and own through to implementation
- Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures
- Participate in weekend on-call and public holiday support rotation
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong functional knowledge of Financial FX products like spot, NDF, swaps etc.
- Strong functional knowledge of Financial Rates productions like Bonds, Treasuries etc.
- Strong shell/Perl / Python scripting skills. Ability to automate manual task and seek continuous improvement in support performance
- Good working knowledge of Splunk and ability to write reports using splunk
- Good understanding in infrastructure setup, O/s memory management, capacity review
- Good understanding in networking concepts and ability to trouble shoot and understand latency issues
- Ability to drive incident bridges by involving all the relevant parties and progressing the issues / outages to closure
- Complete understanding of end to end trade life-cycle
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah