About the job Maltem Singapore is seeking an innovative and passionate problem solver to join our wonderful community as an Application Support Analyst. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in improve the reliability of the existing systems, and support the development of the new systems. The role is based in Singapore. It requires many interactions with the teams in Europe. Business trips to Europe may be required from time to time. As a member of the IT team in Singapore, the Application Support Analyst is also expected to contribute to the cohesion of the IT team.
APPLICATION SUPPORT Analyst
Role / Key responsibilities
The main missions are :
- Ensure system stability and run continuity for the full system (services, batches, etc… running in Europe or Singapore)
- Administrating vendor-based trading platform (Accesses, Order Routing, Limits, Broker connections, etc.)
- Provide support to the users on the application perimeter: Pre-trade/Pricing – Trade Life Cycle – Post Trade/Greeks/V@r/Valo.
- Share relevant information with support and development teams in Paris & Brussels
Main activities :
The main responsibilities are:
- Production monitoring
- Monitor the global IT platform and execute the associated action when alerts are raised.
- Process (analyze, solve, document) incidents.
- Coordinate incidents resolution with Paris teams when necessary (for instance with infrastructure teams or on-duty people)
- Maintain monitoring systems and continuously share ideas to improve its effectiveness.
- Actively participate in the writing or enhancement of operational procedures (in link with the monitoring alerts)
- Engage in FTS (Follow-the-Sun) model with Europe, including information sharing and tasks handover
- Follow up on the evolution of the IT platform (release) and adapt monitoring tools and procedures
- Support to users
- Process local user support requests (configurations, assistance,…)
- Collect regularly user feed-backs on system Run Quality and share it with development teams
- Enrich the backlog of problems (source of recurring incidents), including description, impact/recurrence/priority,…
- Self-organize continuous learning on the IS systems and landscape
- Manage the IT part of the Singapore Business Continuity Plan
- Share improvement ideas with Business Analyst
- University degree in IT Engineering or Mathematics.
- 2-6 years relevant experience in IT trading Environment
- Experience and knowledge about Trading and/or portfolio management processes. Derivatives Commodities is a plus.
- Behavioral and social skills
- Interactive behavior : Active Listening and communication skills
- Problem solving : Issues perception, analyzing, practical thinking, creativity, innovation
- Personal effectiveness : Facilitation skills, pragmatism and pro-activity, resilience to stress, taking initiative, learning ability
- Technical and functional skills
- Understanding of Trading Environment.
- First experience in live monitoring and application support of large IT systems
- Good technical knowledge on Windows environment
- SQL skill
- Good Scripting skills