Applications Software Consultant
- Ideal candidate should have minimum 6+ years of experience in Trading Application support.
- To work in Global Foreign Exchange project involves Maintenance/Enhancement and Production support.
- Foreign Exchange trading is done globally (Chicago/London and Singapore desks).
- Support Singapore and London Trading Desks (FX Spectrum and Calleo Apps) from Signapore Client location and resolve any issues they face while trading with quick turnaround.
- To perform analysis and fix any data related issues that arise as result of previous batch run (Control M Monitoring) of SOD/EOD and Critical jobs or online operations performed by the business user.
- Proactively monitor Production environment by setting up automated alerts. (Sitescope and Instroscope).
- Work with Traders, Investment Managers, Business analysts, Front and back office teams for any issue with Prod environment and keep them updated on the status.
- Use ITSM tools like (Service-now) to monitor the ticket status/Updates and create PBI's and KEDB knowledge articles to improve how issues can be avoided.
- Take care of any issues and writing detailed technical requirements for various integration projects and enhancements.
- Involve in tuning queries in Oracle, SQL and analyzing PL/SQL procedures.
- Provide solutions to complex issues faced in real-time and ensure no business deadline is missed.
- Coordinate with Development and testing teams for release management and understand the deployment features before PROD migration.
- Involve in development of reports using Power BI tool.
- To frequently interact with project team to address fallouts of previous project release.
- Ensure that no SLA is missed in event of huge trade volumes during Month end, Quarter end and year end.
- Spearheaded multiple Thomson Reuters Electronic Trading (RET) installs and upgrades. Including adaptor integration w ith FX Connect, FXAll, Bloomberg FXGO.
- Implement continuous service improvements in PROD environment to automate the process and reduce manual work.