Area Product Owner-Content Management System (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. !
The Content-Led Wealth Management tribe (CLWM) defines and delivers advanced advisory initiatives, bringing great value to Clients and to our Front Office teams. We are part of the Product team (PMG) and work in close partnership with business stakeholders and the technology teams.
Our vision: Drive the bank to deliver relevant, high-quality, and actionable advice to the right clients, at the right time, via the clients' preferred channels.
Content Management is the backbone to achieve this vision, to curate, manage, and distribute high-quality content from the bank and 3 rd parties to our clients and front lines. It also enables personalisation capabilities to deliver the best customer experience.
We are looking for an Area Product Owner focusing on Content Management. Reporting to the product owner for Content Management and Personalisation, he/she will support the creation and delivery of the product backlog, together with the PO and squad, and through extensive engagement with PMG, Front Office, and other stakeholders. This includes business requirements gathering and documentation, product backlog management, user acceptance testing strategy and sign off, as well as user change management/go-live activities (e.g., communications and training). Responsibilities
- Support PO to deliver the strategic Content Management capabilities and processes aligned with the vision of the CLWM strategies and systems in Agile methodology
- Engage with PMG, Front Office and various other stakeholders/users to understand critical user journeys, pain points, latent needs and deliver the solution that meets their requirements. At all points, ensure their requirements are understood and delivered.
- Facilitate workshops and ideation sessions to co-create innovative features.
- Collaborate with IT BA and software engineer to make sure requirements are well understood
- Responsible for providing and clarifying the requirements in the form of user stories:
- Collates, creates, and maintains the Product Backlog.
- Refine the user stories, with a focus on clear acceptance criteria
- Ensures artefacts that help define the product features are developed to guide the Delivery Execution team in their implementation (e.g., UX brief, screen specs, wireframes)
- Participates in user story refinement and sprint planning
- Clearly communicates the business case to the Team and Stakeholders
- Sign-off deliveries during Sprint demo
- Participates in production verification
- Prepare user training material and support user training
- Engage and communicate with key stakeholders on project status, key risks, and issues
- Ensure that project deliverables achieve synergy with business processes, which includes re-defining business processes, where applicable
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience as a Business Analyst/Junior Product Owner, in delivering in complex, cross-functional technology-related projects in financial institution, consumer service or ecommerce
- Experience in working with Content Management System end to end development, metadata tagging and management space
- Experience in working with end users, to gather requirements and translating them into User Stories, for technology team to implement
- Experience in working with agile methodology, use of Jira and Gherkin user stories
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Robust stakeholder management skills and good interpersonal skills
- Well organised with a natural inclination for conceptual thinking, planning strategy and solutioning; able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Can work confidently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders of varying seniority
- Can work independently, is pragmatic and enjoy high energy levels
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science, Technology, Finance