Asia GCB Cards and Loans FP&A Lead - SVP
· The FP&A function is primarily responsible for providing management information and analysis to senior management in Asia. This includes performance measurement, strategic presentations, monthly business reviews and country performance reporting, annual Budget & Forecasting, competitor analysis and significant ad-hoc analyses.
· The team interfaces closely with all businesses and functional areas in order to provide a complete perspective on franchise performance.
· The role will support the Asia Cards and Loans leadership team, and will be a key interface to the Country FP&A teams and the GCB sector finance teams.
· This individual will also work closely with other areas of Finance including Corporate Treasury and will support preparation for earnings releases since Asia GCB business results are reported externally to the investor community.
· The Cards and Loans FP&A team forms part of the overall FP&A function which also comprises GCB, ICG, Global Functions and Corporate Operations and Technology and the core regional team. Job Purpose:
· Lead the Cards and Loans Segment Planning & Analysis Team in Asia
· Assess and drive performance of Cards and Loans businesses and countries in Asia through leading management information, analytics and metrics.
· Drive strategic initiatives to improve business performance and enhanced productivity
· Be the 'trusted advisor' to the Asia Cards and Loans Business Heads and drive business dialogue at all levels of the organization in order to support the achievement of key business and financial goals.
· Key Responsibilities:
- Drive performance assessment of Cards and Loans in Asia, providing insights into the performance and drivers of the business through financial analysis and leading financial metrics
- Provide insights into areas of underperformance and propose corrective actions
- Representing Finance in senior Cards and Loans business committees
- Drive strategic exercises for the businesses in Asia working closing with country FP&A teams, including annual budgets and 3- and 5-year strategic plans
- Lead in country Asia business reviews with product and country management
- Lead Asia Cards and Loans FP&A team and activities
- Continue to drive FP&A reengineering efforts in partnership with the regional FP&A team
- Oversee preparation of strategic plans (annual budget exercise, quarterly forecast, 3-year strategic plans, etc.)
- Partner with Asia Controllers to ensure completeness and accuracy Cards and Loans P&Ls
- Play key interface role with other functional areas
- Develop pipeline of Finance talent through management and coaching of immediate team as well as with partners across the markets
- GCB P&A team acts as a strategic partner across the GCB business (product and country business lines). Professionals within the division work closely with the management teams of Citigroup's many departments, adding value to the global GCB business through strategic analysis and hands-on participation in financial planning and control
- Opportunity to join one of the leading financial Institutions in the world which prides itself on people development and mobility
- The role provides the opportunity to interact with executive leadership both internal and external to the Finance organization
- The role will require a close working relationship with GCB Business Executives
- Role of team leader will allow the individual to develop strong people management skills
- Significant interface with other areas of P&A and more broadly with other functions within the Finance division will enhance network
- Exposure to senior levels of management in Asia and New York
- Partner with the business in leading the growth and reengineering efforts in the region
- Close working partnership with GCB businesses and country heads will strengthen business knowledge and experience
- Significant scope for improving FP&A process and practice (as part of Global FP&A transformation efforts)
- Breadth of role will provide significant business and personal development opportunities
- Excellent working knowledge of Consumer businesses
- Prior experience of working within Planning and Analysis
- Broad experience of working within Finance in a highly matrixed global Financial Services firm
- Highly articulate in verbal presentations as well as written communications
- Demonstrated strength in detailed financial analysis
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior-level executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strategic mindset to integrate business strategy into all communications
- Track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- A true change agent with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the organization
- Strong financial accounting background with post qualification experience
- Familiarity with Financial Services Industry and/or related business products would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with a staff of all levels across the firm
- Ambitious and hard working
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .