At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Asset TransferOperational Specialist(Manager) in our Portfolio Operations, Post Trade Services Team! !
We are seeking a team member to join our Front Office Support Services (FOSS) function. The incumbent will handle co-ordinate Portfolio Transfers and securities transfer in the Global markets, across all securitized product (equity/bond/structured products/funds) and work closely with the Business on their clients' transfers.
Pre-processing check for all transfers and co-ordinate Portfolio Transfers
• Ensure all relevant approval is obtained and instruction provided by Business adheres to client's signing mandate and procedure
• For transfers of portfolio, co-ordinate with various teams to ensure smooth transition of client assets as well as Portfolio transfers via Letter of Undertaking
• Escalate any deviation to procedure
• Close liaison and coordination with various parties including Front Office, internal departments, custodians and counterparties
• Proficient in managing daily request for security transfer from initiation of request to completion
• Timely and accurate processing of security transfer request
• Effective management and resolution of failed transfers
• Adherence to procedures, control guidelines, market regulation and compliance framework
• Provide seamless, efficient and value added services to front office
• Effective management of stock and cash breaks
• Perform end of day control checks
• Perform Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) checks
• Ensure any exception handling is as per exception handling framework
• Ensure all queries from Business is resolved within expected timeframe or escalated to the correct parties
• Identify control gaps and work with team to review process efficiency and deliver improvements
• Participate in projects as and when required
• 2 to 4 years of experience in Private Bank Operations especially in Securities Transfers or Securities Settlements
• Tertiary education with a good academic track record
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Clear written & verbal communication skills with all levels of staff
• Client-oriented mindset
• Meticulous and good team player
• Ability to work independently & drive initiatives forward until delivery
• Ability to work effectively with both Front Office and Support staff, at all levels
• Ability to work & deliver under time pressure
• Proactive in identifying any process gaps, providing or suggesting solutions to improve productivity
• Ability to perform ad-hoc system testing
• Knowledge in MS Access / Python / Power BI is a plus