In charge of regulatory returns. This will be someone with proven and significant experience in regulatory reporting.
- Prepare daily MAS regulatory ratios computation.
- Prepare fortnightly/ monthly/ quarterly/ semi-annual/ annual MAS returns (MAS 610, MAS 649, MAS 640 etc); including variance analysis.
- Assist on new regulatory requirements – including automation and testing of MAS returns.
- Perform daily Nostro reconciliations and follow up of unreconciled items.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for month end closing.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for Head office or management.
- Prepare GST returns.
- Process payments for vendors and staff.
- Prepare all surveys from the Statistics Board.
- Checking of spot rates and forward rates.
- Send daily reports to Risk.
- Prepare statutory accounts, audit schedules and also tax-related data extraction.
- Assist to check on top-up of funds required for payment of expenses.
- Assist on projects and assignments as and when required.
Qualification & Other Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- About 6 to 8 years relevant experience.
- Good knowledge and familiar with Singapore banking regulations, proven and significant experience in regulatory reporting.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit and customer-oriented.
- Well-organized and meticulous in details.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.