Responsible for the selection and onboarding of the insurance brokers, the development and implementation of business plans, product launches (including product due diligence) and marketing programs, monitoring, planning and implementation of compliance and risk management issues for Insurance business including life and general insurance products.
- Select and manage broker services and conduct ongoing review.
- Develop business plans to drive Insurance business, and relevant products and services to meet the business target.
- Monitor, plan and implement of compliance and risk management issues to comply with MAS requirements.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners to provide quality products and services to bank customers.
- Monitor broker on-shelf products, services and promotions, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the products under management.
- Support the strategic planning for business expansion, including development of new customer segments, niche industry, new markets and sales channel.
- Work with business partners and advertising agencies on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution.
- Actively monitor and manage market insurance products, and keep track of market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Support frontline and adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and CNCBI policies.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of solid experience in marketing, product development in insurance field with broker or Bancassurance exposure.
- Experience in managing brokers, insurance products and distributing through multi-channels.
- With relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- Possess insurance product knowledge and full understanding of regulatory requirements.