Provide FX, NDFs and interest rate pricing to corporate customers and financial institutions and generate revenue according to budget arising from FX and NDF flows.
- Provide pricing of treasury products
- Manage FX and NDF flows within given Market Risk Structures
- Manage interbank treasury activities and maintain interbank counterparties relationship
- Assist and cover profitably in managing CTU book while maintaining internal and regulatory requirement in compliance
- Responsible for trading revenue according to budget
- Present market information and trading strategies to colleagues and clients if required
- Work with SG/HK Corporate and FI teams to expand SEA EM FX business.
- Recommend currency and interest rates hedging solution to Treasury Corporate Sales Team
- Assist to cover Treasury Corporate Sales Team if required.
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 10 years in the FX and NDF markets with exposure in MM and interest rates trading
- Good track record of revenue generation
- In-depth knowledge of treasury products and its related products
- Good understanding of the dealing practices and market conduct for Treasury activities
- Pass the examination on the Financial Markets Regulatory Practice
- CMFAS Module 1B would be preferred.