Assistant Manager, Brand & Product Advertising
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD started operations in Singapore in April 2016, providing employee benefits insurance to corporate customers. In September, FWD launched its direct-to-consumer business and currently offers a suite of life and general insurance products including direct-term life, car, travel, personal accident and maid insurance. Leveraging technology, FWD provides insurance that is world beating in its simplicity and customer focus for connected people to take control.
If you're looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. PURPOSE
Joining the team of Brand & Product Advertising, you will be part of the team driving integrated advertising campaigns for FWD Singapore, supporting brand and business goals of the organisation.
You will take pride in creating clear and impactful brand and product marketing materials which adhere and showcase the FWD brand values, driving brand/product awareness and consideration.
You create value by challenging the norms and finding new ways to make people acknowledge the importance of insurance, especially life protection. KEY ACCOUNTAIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Support the integrated campaign planning process from creative development, consumer research, media planning and optimizing campaign plans so as to drive brand and commercial goals
- Drive key brand and product marketing initiatives. This includes project management; coordinating with internal stakeholders to define their marketing objectives, proposing creative and media recommendations and managing projects end-to-end to ensure successful outcomes
- Brief and collaborate with creative partners to create communication materials per project requirement. You will need to deliver clear, concise and impactful communication materials. Materials include sales kit, product brochures, product illustrations, product videos, infographics, eDMs, banners etc. You will need to have an eye for design, the skill to build on creative concepts and be pro-active in offering new ideas and suggestions
- Support overall media planning for FWD. You will work with media partners to brief, evaluate and optimise media plans
- Play the role of brand guardian to ensure that brand guidelines are adhere across all materials
- Responsible for budget management and administrative items from project management
- Keen contributor with 3-5 years of experience in managing and executing brand/ product advertising materials for insurance products
- Believer in insurance products and is excited about making insurance simple and easy for consumers through marketing campaigns and communications
- Team player with a can-do attitude, is pro-active, and has an aptitude to pick up new skills
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills that helps you navigate different business situations
- Strong project manager who can run multiple projects independently, with a keen eye for detail
- Eye for design, good writing skills, competent in Microsoft Office programs