Assistant Manager, Business Development (Agency)
You are responsible to develop business plans and marketing programs to ensure planned sales targets are met. You are also required to build and maintain relationships with intermediaries and business partners. The Job
- Plan and develop business and marketing plans;
- Plan and manage campaigns & events;
- Responsible for GWP & Underwriting Profit set for Agency Channel;
- Conduct competitive analysis / product comparison with regular updates;
- Visitation and network with Intermediaries, business partners to enhance business relationship;
- To arrange and provide training to agents and business partners;
- Underwrite and provide quotations in accordance with assigned authorized limits and within the company's underwriting guidelines and treaty terms;
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects assigned.