At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
The objective of the role is to ensure that corporate end users in Singapore Hub receives technical operations support in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring user satisfaction. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Handling day to day corporate end users' technology request, capable in ensuring user satisfaction through accurate troubleshooting
- Keep clear records of all activities in ticketing system and present them to management upon request for evaluation
- Excellence in communication and monitor the level of service delivery
- Laptop setup with specific company requirement and technology standard
- Apple iPhone / iPad setup with Intune MAM and MDM
- Good interpersonal skill to work with managers, users and teammates
- Strong ownership and responsible for work quality
- Able to work independently
- At least 5 years relevant experience in managing corporate end user technologies support in Investment Bank or trade floor
- Hands-on experience in handling corporate end users' technology
- Strong knowledge in Win 10 enterprise, d and Front End Operation of M365, Edge Browser / MS Teams
- Good working knowledge on relationship with Active Directory / GPO and user desktop and laptops
- Familiar with collaboration tools (MS Teams, Zoom)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.