Assistant Manager, IT Risk & Assurance
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 22 May 19
- Supports the functional leadership team to manage IT risks and controls on a timely basis
- Drive effective and prioritise risk management processes
- Coordinate remediation of risk and control gaps, providing and monitoring resolution actions (e.g. controls, issues, actions, key indicators)
- Report and escalate on the status of the relevant risks and controls through established processes
- Drive strategic risk assessment, and reviews of risk management over major change initiatives
- Drive a robust process for risk event reporting and root cause analysis
- Drive actions and enhancement of controls based on lessons learned from Root Cause Analysis
- Professional certifications in IT Risk/Control/ Audit/Security/Governance such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL etc.
- Understand information security issues in technologies and knowledgeable on system security, reliability, disaster recovery, cloud computing and business continuity.
- Familiar in ISO 27001 information security standards and MAS regulation requirements.
- More than 5 years in IT Risk or IT Audit experience within the financial or banking industry.
- At least 8 years of work experience in supporting risk and assurance, governance, security audit and compliance.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1658283
Registration Name: Kow Li Yan Bernice