Business Analyst supporting APAC Finance in a strategic system implementation project and to perform data analysis and testing during the development, cycle testing and post go-live of the system.
Your new role
- Assist in the preparation and validation of business requirements, collaborating with IT,
- Operations and Finance.
- Assist IT and software developers in the validation of ETL, coding, mapping, field attribution and other automated scripting requirements.
- Assist Country Finance in the translation of local regulatory reporting requirements into
- business requirements and be the point of liaison with IT and software developers on change requirements.
- Handle and investigate issues and queries related to the project, representing APAC Finance.
- Perform analysis on requirement gaps, manage test plans and design testing guidelines and standards.
- Challenge current processes and propose remediation solutions from time to time.
- Support the project working group to provide periodic updates, drive issue resolutions, manage project stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Develop test cases & participate in all test stages required in the project (e.g., SIT / UAT / Data Migration / Dress Rehearsal).
- Create and perform scripted test steps and identify test defects, collaborating with project IT to determine root cause and recommend resolution of data issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant business analyst / tester experience, preferably with core banking applications and regulatory reporting systems
- Strong experience and proficiency in SQL and Excel (including Macros)
- Knowledge of RegPro is highly preferred
- Understanding of the banking products, local regulatory reporting (e.g., MAS / HKMA / ASIC requirements) would be an added advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amir at Hays on +65 6303 0726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1984348 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D