Our client is one of the leading private equity firm, with a strong track record in Asia. They are looking to hire a Assistant Manager/ Manager in Fund & Portfolio Administration to be part of a dynamic team which truly believes in empowering people and to improve lives.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of fund administration and fund accounting. You should be comfortable working independently and proactive in contributing to processes and building best practices. You will be a key member of the back office team and be highly visible to the senior management of the firm. This role will be based in Singapore.
- Review of fund accounts, financial statements/ client reporting, partner capital statements
- Review of funds's financial statements, preparation of investor reports, review of fund documentation work.
- Monitoring and updating portfolio investment schedules and deployments
- Provide quarterly fund management reports to LPs
- Review the financial and operation performance of portfolio companies, identify problem areas and make suggestions for improvement
- Provide internal portfolio valuation updates on a quarterly basis
- To assist with fund operations/ administrations such as prepare and track capital calls, work with fund administrator to ensure timely and accurate quarterly account closing and reporting
- Provide support on deal structuring, completion and execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in fund administration or fund accounting
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated with excellent prioritization skills, capable of handling multiple tasks, and able to deliver projects on time
- Hands-on in working on various tasks independently and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, proactive, and proactive
Please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
A Reg No.: R1328173