· Manage financial and management reporting functions for Singapore entities in compliance with FRS and IFRS
· Manage annual budget, ensure it complies with local accounting standards and group policies
· Work with other departments to liaise with regulators, maintain and cover regulatory capital returns etc
· Collaborate with auditors on annual audit and preparation of audited financial statements
· Keep abreast of local accounting and taxation regulations and provide support to the group
· Maintain treasury of the Singapore entities e.g payments, cash flow, expenses etc
· Cover submission of GST returns, withholding tax, income tax returns, payroll etc
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other disciplines
· Accounting qualification e.g ACCA, CIMA, CA
· At least 5 years of accounting and finance experience
· Relevant experience in managing corporate accounting for local entities
· Strong technical and communication skills
· Motivated, meticulous, organized and diligent
· Independent whilst able to work as a team
Amethyst Partners offer specialized recruitment solutions within the asset management industry in the Asia Pacific region. We help our candidates to increase knowledge of their career options, and we provide strategic advice in unlocking their full career potential to achieve meaningful career advancement. We believe that career progression requires long-term planning, and thus we value good relations with our candidates to ensure that every career step they take could bring them closer to their personal goals.
If you are looking to speak with us for career advice, drop us your resume and/or contact at email@example.com and our sector specialist will follow up with you.