Assistant Manager, Private Equity
Our client is an international leading private equity and real estate fund administration company. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently searching for a Private Equity Fund Accounting Assistant Manager, who will report to a Manager.
- Working within a private equity fund accounting team on all aspects of administration and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently;
- Working with team managers to manage and supervise a small number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications.
- Supervising the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development;
- Preparing and implementing entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of the audits;
- Ensuring that reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements;
- Ensuring that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Providing sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Monitoring WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Establishing, building and maintaining strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including auditors and third parties;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
- Professional qualification – ICSA or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience in the finance industry;
- Private Equity funds exposure is required;
- Supervisory experience is beneficial;
- Understanding of Singapore regulatory and financial reporting regimes;
- Ability to motivate and influence.