Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager, Sales and Services. Principal Responsibilities
- To lead and motivate the team in delivering a high level of service standard to customers
- Provide administrative support and coordinate the operations and administration of the Wealth hub, centre and branch in order to achieve optimum efficiency and maximum profitability
- Work closely with the team to ensure strict compliance with key focus on control and procedural adherence to prevent any operational error
- Resolve enquiries and provide alternative solutions to meet customers’ needs, promptly and efficiently, within a reasonable time
- Degree holder with experience in a retail banking environment with strong focus on service
- Preferably with strong experience in dealing with people
- Ability to handle difficult situations with a tact and diplomacy
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people of varying background
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.