Our client, a leading brokerage business in Singapore, is looking for an Assistant / Deputy Manager to work as part of the Reconciliations team
- Perform reconciliation on equities/products to ensure accuracy with upstream custodians.
- Able to identify the breaks and resolve discrepancies.
- To work independently and also as a team-player.
- Preparation of periodic statistics reporting requests by MAS/Statutory Board.
- Extraction of data for Fatca/CRS and ensure accuracy for repo1ting purposes.
- Verify signature and perform world check on transfer matters.
- Checker for reconciliation completed by team-mates.
- Other ad-hoc duties/ projects as assigned.
- Preferably someone with relevant experience.
- Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA, Macro) and Word
- Proven ability to lead with influence, work calmly under pressure and collaborate with colleagues throughout the company.
Job ID TOMMcF-2311 130
More Jobs From T+O+M
Singapore 3 days ago Full time S$300k - S$320k