An established Regional Corporate Bank is looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager for their Singapore Office. You would have the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the organization, including the Head of Corporate Banking and a team of seasoned RMs, to analyse and monitor portfolios of various corporate clients. In return, you can expect a total remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing financial spreading and financial statements analysis on assigned sectors, key business risks analysis, industry/sector analysis and the identification of any other economic data.
- Performing periodic covenant checks, security monitoring, portfolio reviews and regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keeping management updated with any early warning signals.
- Ensuring that all reviews and monitoring are done and completed in accordance to the deadlines
- Maintaining a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations when required.
- Ensuring that all transactions are carried out within compliance requirements and means
- Participating in any business meetings or discussions when necessary.
You are required to have:
- More than 4 years’ of experience as an Assistant Relationship Manager or in a relevant business support role
- Good communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Eileen Mak, Reg No: R21103788) Or email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057