Job Type: Permanent
- Client onboarding and ongoing KYC : to work closely with customer, onboarding team and compliance team to ensure smooth onboarding / KYC / AML
- Client servicing: to ensure day-to-day customer queries are handled in a timely manner.
- New business: to support the relationship managers in assessing the viability of the new transaction, in ensuring timely submission of credit proposals, deal presentation slides and manage the credit process and turnaround time. To attend roadshows and make customer visits with relationship managers
- Ongoing account monitoring and waivers: to ensure timely submission of reviews and conduct post-lending monitoring of approved conditions/covenants. To raise waivers arising from deviations from bank policies and approved conditions/covenants.
- Regulatory: to ensure regulatory checklists are completed and maintained in accordance with bank policies and requirements.
- On ad hoc basis to assist the RMs in conducting stress test on business portfolio and to assess impact on risk/return to the bank
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by HOD and RM.
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5
- Good credit and financial analysis skills
- Able to conduct cashflow projection
- Product & Market knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving/decision-making skills
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R155129