To work closely with the relationship managers to secure business transactions, necessary internal operational, compliance, regulatory and credit approvals and contribute to the department’s objectives.
1) Familiarize with internal credit processes and credit policies of the bank and the department;
2) Cover credit for banks and non-bank financial institutions domiciled in South and South East Asia, Middle East and any other assigned countries;
3) Assist in the preparation of credit applications and annual / semi-annual credit reviews involving in-depth analysis of customers’ financial standing, industry review, country assessment and business outlook;
4) Co-present credit cases to seniors and credit committee together with the relationship managers;
5) Liaise actively with other departments including Credit, Compliance, Operations at branch level and at head office;
6) Provide periodic and ad-hoc market / banking news updates for banks and countries covered by the department;
7) Assist in liaising with customers and counterparties and handling transactions to provide seamless service coverage to customers;
8) Assist in regulatory and compliance matters such as AML/KYC due diligence etc.
1) Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
2) 3 to 5 years of credit experience in a bank, preferably with bank and/or non-bank FI coverage in the abovementioned regions
3) Good understanding of the global FI industry
4) Be familiar with basic FI products including trade, loans, capital markets and treasury in order to effectively support the department’s business/credit requirements
5) Experienced in credit analysis and ability to make independent recommendation of clients' credit profile
6) A good team player with the ability to work well independently within tight timelines and to multi-task
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R155129