Assistant Relationship Manager, Global Transportation & Logistics, Global Corporate Banking Division
At Wholesale Corporate Marketing (WCM), we serve a diverse group of domestic and multinational corporations across a range of industries including government agencies, real estate, utilities, infrastructure, healthcare, technology, transportation, telecommunications, and energy amongst others. This is a great opportunity and platform for you to experience the corporate banking industry from end-to-end and truly learn our business at OCBC. Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior/Relationship Managers to manage and grow client portfolio.
- Service customers' day-to-day requirements, to enhance customer service and support.
- Support legal documentation, loan implementation and on-going monitoring.
- Identify opportunities to increase our share of wallet in the customers' businesses.
- Conduct financial analysis/ cashflow projections, industry/ project feasibility studies and prepare credit submissions.
- Monitor and check compliance of financial and non-financial covenants.
- A university degree in finance, banking and/or accounting.
- 1 - 3 years of Corporate lending experience with a bank notably in Shipping, Aviation or Logistics is preferred
- Some working knowledge of treasury, cash management, investment banking would be an advantage.
- Analytical and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player who can meet timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented, diligent, meticulous and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle stress amidst tight timeline submissions.