Assistant VP, Brand and CSR, Group Strategic Communications and Brand
Posting Date: 05-Sep-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices across the region.
Over more than eight decades, generations of UOB employees have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, the focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to doing what is right for our stakeholders. Job Responsibilities
A strategic thinker with the passion, creativity and strong corporate brand and marketing skills to elevate the Group's reputation through programmes and partnerships efforts. As part of the Group Strategic Communications and Brand function, the candidate will play a key role in raising the profile of the Group across the region.
- Profile the group's international presence and its community involvement through creative content development, corporate media and collateral across a range of prominent channels
- Drive UOB's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes that include event showcases, strategic partnerships and community-based outreach
- Establish a strong network of community partners to multiply the impact of corporate giving across the region
- Develop effective Brand programmes and campaigns to increase awareness, engagement and loyalty
- Track CSR metrics holistically for Sustainability reporting
- Ensure all executions are aligned to the policies and regulations across the region
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Strong event management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in content production (audio / visuals)
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- A team player with strong project management skills and attention to detail
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.