Assistant VP, Personal Credit Cards Product Manager, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 15-Sep-2021
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities - Personal Credit Cards Product Manager (Cashback and Travel Portfolio)
Product Manager responsible for end-to-end development and management of the Personal Credit Cards - Cashback and Travel Cards portfolio in UOB, including managing the card value proposition, creating customer value through marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and usage of the products.
- Product management: evaluate, monitor and enhance card value proposition and profitability to remain competitive, relevant to consumers and drive product growth. Manage product portfolio including budget, targets, key indicators, customer or stakeholder queries, workflow, fulfilment, administrative duties, system requests, etc.
- Product Marketing: plan, multi-task, execute and manage various marketing campaigns simultaneously, including channels, process, marketing materials, customer targeting, campaign fulfilment and campaign tracking and work with various relevant stakeholders for deliverables.
- Data and P&L analysis: analyse data and market trends, undertake financial simulation to derive insights, opportunities and prepare business case and proposals
- Partner management: Manage external and internal stakeholders and partner relationships to align objectives, deliver offers & card features.
Be a part of UOB Family
- 4 years of relevant experience with personal banking product management
- Business, Economics and/or Marketing Degree
- Equipped with prior knowledge and understanding of personal banking product especially personal credit cards will be a plus
- Proactive, self-driven with strategic mindset
- Proficient in analysing customer data, financial data, market trends and research
- Strong ability to multi-task, work well independently and meticulously, handle tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong partnership and relationship management skills
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.