Assistant VP, Trade Support Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP, Trade Support OperationsResponsibilities:
• Manage all market products their trade life cycle management requirement and processes.
• Review and monitor end of day control check from completeness stand point. This will include system booked products in GMP, manual booked products in GMP Proxy versus manual spreadsheet and WSS/GMP for overseas.
• Ensure barrier monitoring is completed and any escalation to Front Office is follow up ASAP and closed properly.
• Identify issues and co-ordinate with relevant divisions internally (e.g. Front Office, Product Control, BMS, MRM etc.) for prompt resolution on disputed points ASAP.
• Advising on Operational issues and concerns arising from workflow processing review for new market products / new business requirement.
• Assist in New Product Review coordination for Operations
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in an Operations environment within a financial institution, specific in derivatives
- Derivatives products plus work flow processing knowledge - Legal ISDA long form trade confirmation knowledge - Industries and Markets practice understanding - Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word). Advanced computing skills (VBA, SQL) and experience in automating processes, and handling and analyzing large and complex amount of data
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Highly driven and able to work under pressure independently