Assistant VP / Manager, Business Development (Institutional Business), UOB Asset Management
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP / Manager, Business Development (Institutional Business), UOB Asset ManagementAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
- Function as the team lead for Third Party Direct Clients
- Work with our Institutional Sales team and bank Relationship Managers to market investment funds and solutions to corporate clients of UOB
- Market investment funds and solutions to third party clients, including preparation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionaires (DDQs)
- Perform client onboarding and servicing
- Support proposal preparation to sophisticated clients of Group Wholesale Banking
- A Degree holder with minimum 3 years' business development experience in a similar capacity in the asset management or financial services industry
- As a sales driven individual, you should have excellent customer skills and a strong sense of initiative, drive and ability to work under pressure to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Good knowledge and understanding of investment assets and products and ability to present investment proposals
- Able to work independently, possesses good interpersonal and communication skills and bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Chinese speaking clients
- CFA accreditation would have an advantage
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.