Assistant VP / Manager, Client Advisor Assistant, Private Bank
Posting Date: 17 Nov 2023
Singapore (City Area), Singapore, 048624
Company: United Overseas Bank Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Private Bank
is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services. Job Responsibilities
- Delivers superior client experience through understanding, anticipating, and executing client's transactionsand providing excellent administrative and organizational support to Private Bankers (Senior Client Advisor/Market Head/Senior Team Lead)Prompt and accurate processing of clients banking and investmenttransactions. Activities include and is not limited to account onboarding and static maintenance, assettransfers, deposit, and loan processing.
- Market covered: Asia
- Track and manage document deficiencies attend to client queries and review and resolve client enquiriesand issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Coordinate across departments to implement and deliver on client commitments
- Escalate service issues to relevant internal stakeholders
- As and when required, Senior CAAs Provide financial solutions that are tailored to customers' needs and objectives or provide mentorship to new CAAs as well as participate in adhoc projects e.g., systems application UAT, process improvements and focus groups.
• Minimum Diploma/Degree holder with preferably 3 years minimum experience as an Assistant RM (ARM) intheWealth Management segment (including Premier / Priority Banking segment)
• CACS Certification (Paper 1 & 2) - a strong advantage
• Knowledge in booking and settling trades of various asset classes and products a strong advantage e.g.Fixed Income, Equities, FX-linked products, unit trusts, Funds, Structured Notes, and handling account opening documentations, payments and securities transfers. Generic Skills
• Service Orientation
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Skills
• Lifelong Learning Technical Skills
• Account Management
• Technology Application
• Service Challenges
• Stakeholder Management
• Partnership Management Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.