TOM Singapore is currently supporting a real estate private equity firm in identifying an Assistant Vice President with Debt valuation and reporting experience to join their team in the Singapore office. This is a permanent position. The firm is rapidly expanding their Asian presence and provides best in class accounting and administration services to real estate investment entities and portfolios across the Asia Pacific region.
Management & Other responsibilities:
- Manage day to day relationship with key stakeholders from the real estate team;
- Manage the overall debt reporting process within agreed timelines.
- Manage the debt team preparing various reports and their workload allocation;
- Appraisal of team members;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all debt reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia;
- Ad hoc project work.
Debt/ Hedge onboarding & valuation reporting
- Manage the Debt/ Hedge onboarding exercise for Asia-Pacific real estate projects;
- Review and circulate templates to internal and external service providers for closed and open-ended funds quarterly;
- Review data provided by service providers and resolve discrepancies;
- Partner with finance to obtain approvals on debt balances across Asia-Pacific;
- Review mark to market of Debt/ Hedge balances for valuation exercise
- Review end to end calculation of debt/hedge balances for quarterly valuation model;
- Variance analysis of Quarter on Quarter debt/hedge data
- Ensure debt balances appropriately reflect adjusting events.
- Review Debt/Hedge MTM for open ended funds throughout the quarter;
- Review reconciliation of debt balances with debt database management system.
- Review quarterly management dashboard against information on Debt balances by lenders/Projects, LTV/LTC/Debt Yield (including detailed review of these calculations real estate portfolio);
- Review quarterly hedge dashboard;
- Review quarterly portfolio summary including dissection of debt by funds;
- Prepare and review Asia-Pacific financing section of asset review deck;
- Coordinate, prepare & review non-structured management reports on periodic basis;
- Review debt flash reports on a quarterly basis;
- Review investor specific debt reports for open-ended funds;
- Prepare periodic management reports per requirements of the global team;
Capital Markets Team:
- Coordinate, prepare and review of refinance analysis with capital markets team members across Asia-Pacific;
- Review Bi-weekly financing analysis in coordination with capital market team;
- Manage process to collect financial/operational covenants reported across Asia-Pacific;
- Coordinate, prepare and review covenants reports on a quarterly basis;
- Prepare bank reportable covenants, if required;
- 7 years’ + experience in a relevant industry
- Chartered Accountant / CFA
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in Finance/Economics
- Experience in managing teams
- Working knowledge of Capital markets
- Private Equity/Real Estate or Fund Administration experience desirable
- Experience in valuation desirable
- Fluent in English, second language preferable
- Driven and results orientated
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Should you hold the above skills and experience & would like to explore this role further - please forward your CV in application. We will contact you, should you be placed on our shortlist.