Job Description: Your background
What you can expect
- At least 3 years working experience in fields such as supply chain management, shipping and transportation, imports and exports, and commercial bank operations, etc.
- Supervisory skills and general management experience are preferred.
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Proficiency in use of Mandarin / Cantonese would be an advantage.
- Proficient in PC Knowledge and familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.
- Good time management, people skills and good business acumen.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business management preferred.
- Is very organized and methodical.
- Is very meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Is highly motivated, self-disciplined and has high-sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Possesses good common business sense, and can make good judgment.
- Is energetic, willing to learn and adapt.
- Is able to work in a team environment.
- Is able to work long hours and under pressure.
Reporting to an Operations Manager. This is an Individual Contributor that directs a small unit or section of the company's internal operations activities. Responsibility to ensure the efficient day to day operation of the Global Banknotes Operations outsourced vault facility. Functions include onsite vendor management, managing daily transaction fulfilment duties, managing transaction discrepancy process, reporting and analysis of workflow & procedural adherence.
Provides guidance to employees within business regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes. Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training. Individuals typically have 3 to 5 years of experience in an Operational environment What you will do
About Bank of America
- Day to day responsibilities will include the oversight of supplier's cash operations location in order to meet business partner, regulatory and client needs.
- Supervise all banknotes shipment activities.
- Monitor all vault activities.
- Coordinate with business partners and vendor to arrange incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Keep control on operating procedures and supporting documents.
- Prepare invoice and documentation process for import/export banknotes shipment activities.
- Vault Limit monitoring.
- Settlement Line Limit monitoring.
- Follow up on discrepancy item reporting.
- Monitor vendor's performance on banknote processing activities.
- Assist in management / metric reporting and ad hoc projects.
- Lead in all the Banknotes audits and reviews.
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading. Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.