Assistant Vice President - IT Internal Auditor (CISA / CIA)
- 10-12K + Bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- PERSOL Singapore , EA Licence No: 08C2893
- 19 Nov 18
The successful candidate would be responsible to assist in audit projects and reporting of a broad range of business, operational, compliance and financial audits, focusing on improving and maintaining a strong control environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- To execute risk-based audits and assess adequacy of internal controls related to operational, financial, compliance and technology risks.
- To take on a leadership role in ensuring that the audit team deliver high quality work to assist management in identifying control weaknesses, and to agree feasible actions.
- To perform risk assessment, and develop risk-based audit programs and test procedures, including identifying, defining issues, developing criteria, conduct interviews, gather evidence, reviewing and analyzing evidence.
- To execute audit test procedures according to the plan. Conduct interviews, gathering evidence, review and analyse to identify control improvements, and document work and results in work papers.
- Strong communication (including report writing), influencing and presentational skills with senior management and in formal committee settings.
- Embrace technology and data analytics to achieve audit quality and efficiencies.
- Operates as part of an effective team and contributes proactively to the efficient performance of the team.
- Manages time effectively to ensure audit objectives are achieved and works closely with team to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management.
- Keep updated with latest industry and risk developments to develop insights and continuously improve audit methods.
- A good Degree in Accountancy/ Economics/ Banking & Finance, with at least 8 years of relevant professional auditing experience.
- Post graduate qualifications or professional memberships would be considered favourably (Certified Internal Auditor)
- Sufficient practical experience in delivering audit assignments in financial institutions and large global or listed companies.
- Experience include internal controls, compliance, enterprise risk management, controls self-assessments, corporate governance, investigations, financial assurance, due diligence and risk advisory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Familiar with MAS regulations and SGX Listing requirements.
- Strong analytical and interview skills with experience in data analytics
- Ability to "think out of the box" where necessary, in supporting the planning, fieldwork or reporting of results on audit engagements.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good project management and organisational skills
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Registration No.: R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.