Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Corporate & FI sales
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, Macroeconomic/Market Research, Banking and Planning for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
· Expanding FX and derivatives business with corporates in Southeast Asia / Oceania region (collaborating with Treasury colleagues and RM in each branch/ subsidiary)
· Providing hedging solutions to corporate clients (both local as well as international MNCs) based in the Singapore and in the region to manage risk (FX risk, Interest risk, Commodity price risk).
· Contributing ideas and strategies to improve FX & derivatives business and collaborate with related departments.
· Responding to ad hoc requirements on the business as required. Job Requirements What you should have:
· A Bachelor Degree with at least four years' experience working in a Corporate Sales role in a Bank or Corporate Treasury environment with experience in FX and FX & interest rate derivatives
· Preferably a basic knowledge of ISDA, CSA, CVA and financial regulation on derivatives (such as Basel 3, Margin rules, Libor transition).
· High motivation, able to communicate effectively and interact confidently across all levels
· Basic knowledge of corporate finance