Assistant Vice President, Sustainability Partnerships, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
At DBS, our approach to sustainability is based on three pillars - responsible banking, responsible business practices and creating social impact. As part of the third pillar of sustainability, DBS Foundation champions social entrepreneurship - supporting businesses with a dual bottomline. The DBS Foundation sits within the DBS Group Strategic Marketing and Communications. Responsibilities
- Partnership focus - to identify and leverage ecosystem partners to expand our work with social enterprises (advocating for, nurturing and integrating SEs) through DBS Foundation, and advancing the bank's focus towards zero food waste. In addition, we want to connect broader sustainability linkages that would be relevant to the partnership.
- This requires an understanding of DBS and DBSF's strategic priorities specifically related to our Sustainability agenda, and the ability to match these with development and execution of plans and follow-through with clarity on the desired outcomes.
- Build internal DBS and external networks and relationships that will help DBS further it's sustainability agenda and scale impact of the DBS Foundation and help build up the SE ecosystem.
- Project management skills - to execute initiatives and events that are part of the Sustainability plan, working with an extended cross-functional team both within and outside GSMC.
- Keep abreast with emerging trends and ecosystem-led initiatives in sustainability
- Help in preparation of reports on various programmes and partnerships on a regular basis.
- Leverage best practice and expertise from within and outside the Bank to drive our sustainability agenda and make it stronger.
- Recognised degree related to Entrepreneurship / Management / Business / Communications / Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years work experience, with strong business and/or strategic partnership and /or project management and communications skills
- Must be able to work independently in a lean team, with minimal supervision
- Track record of leading strategic partnership initiatives with a strong team work component
- A good understanding and passion for the social entrepreneurship sector and sustainability related issues is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.