About the Role:
Support the Head of Third Party Management (TPM) in Corporate Banking Control Department (CBCD) to support Singapore Branch to continuously meet MAS expectations. TPM takes care of process control as part of Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) framework of the branch through facilitating and continuously enhancing TPRM practices and fostering 1st line risk ownership of divisions located in Singapore.
- Stakeholder Management: Support third party arrangement owners and foster 1st line risk ownership by providing training, education, and guidance on the processes with sufficient understanding on regulatory expectations, internal policies and procedures, and business nature and risks.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor third party arrangements, identify issues, and report to internal stakeholders including Branch Managements, 2LoD, and relevant Committees
- Process Control and Due Date Control: Track the progress of TPRM practices.
- Document Check: Check accuracy and adequacy of the documents submitted by third party arrangement owners throughout the TPRM processes to ensure they meet formal requirements under the relevant policy and procedure.
- Document Library Maintenance: Maintain the document library to enable BUs to access existing / common documents
- Any special tasks assigned by the Head of CBCD and the Head of TPM
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a control function in the banking industry.
- Experience in third party risk management would be considered as a plus
- An understanding of the fundamentals of risk management such as risk assessment, risk mitigation, and risk monitoring
- Familiarity with relevant industry regulations and compliance standards regarding risk management such as third-party management
- Strong communication skills to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft skills (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.