Assistant Vice President / Vice President - Trading
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 25 Mar 19
Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Trading
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, ALM and Macroeconomic/Market Research for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Our Trading Section is responsible for generating profits through the management of customers' flows of Foreign Exchange (FX) and interest rate derivatives and by taking on market risks for these products.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager / Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Contributing to profit generation by trading in treasury products as well as through the provision of support to customers
- Researching the market, collecting information, and sharing the findings with colleagues
- Improving the trading environment through various means such as creating a tool to enable in-depth analysis
- Supporting new product initiatives when needed
- Working in collaboration with management to expand opportunities for new businesses
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in trading in either major currencies or regional currencies & NDFs
- Proficiency in quantitative knowledge and global regulations
- Good relations with other financial institutes will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
- A strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"