We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are hiring an Associate/AVP, Full Stack Developer, Securities Financing Technology, who develops, implements and maintain Portfolio Management platforms and analytical and decision-making tools that enables GIC Securities Financing Portfolio Managers to negotiate, trade and monitor swap deals in global markets. Responsibilities
Be part of Scrum team that engages business users (portfolio managers), business managers and product owners to:
Role involves close collaboration with
- Conduct analysis on business requirements
- Develop solution for assigned tasks
- Conduct peer reviews
- Conduct system integration tests, coordinate with business users on User Acceptance Tests.
- Publish documentation and guides for the use of new or enhanced systems.
- Peer teams in Portfolio Management Technology, Trading Technology, Trading Analytics and Treasury Technology, as well as Operations, located in Singapore, London and New York.
- Peer teams within GIC on multidiscipline projects and front-office and back-office initiatives.
- Financial Institutions, International Banks and Brokers for new business requirements and day-to-day BAU correspondences.
- With 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in financial markets, doing development, business and system analysis and/or implementation of front office trading applications and solutions.
- Possess a degree preferably from a reputable university in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in developing in 2 or more of the following:
- Openfin, Finsemble and/or other Integrated Desktop framework
- C# and/or Java
- Hands on experience in solution designing, and software testing and production support.
- A huge plus if candidate has financial market knowledge in Equity, Futures and Options, FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives and OTC products, Regulations and Compliance.