We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
GIC Real Estate
The Real Estate (RE) arm of GIC invests in real estate and real estate-related assets outside of Singapore. We manage a well-diversified portfolio covering over 40 countries in property sectors such as office, retail, hospitality, residential, industrial, niche sectors and corporates.
We are looking for a Business Manager to support the CIO office (CIOO). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Business Planning and Execution
Business Management Support
- Partner with internal stakeholders in assessing and optimizing organization opportunities to drive strategy direction
- Provide regular updates on progress of various strategic workstreams and assist in implementation
- Assist in collecting data and information for business efficiency, development, tracking and growth analysis
- Coordinate and support engagement initiatives (e.g. support of dialogue, cohesion or feedback sessions)
- Help in communicating top-down guidance to the ground teams
Capability Development and Engagement
- Assist in preparation of department budget
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and tracking of business improvement initiatives
- Assist in preparation of information request from various stakeholders
- Help in follow up on implementations of areas of focus
- Preparation of support materials for CIO business trips
Skills / Competencies
- Coordinate with GIC School / External trainers for implementation of learning and talent development strategies
- Assist in the organization and roll out of robust onboarding experience for new joiners
- Support employee engagement strategies (e.g. mentoring, fireside chats, townhalls)
- Help drive diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Support HR in the logistics of hiring, tracking and new hire onboarding
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability - Proven capability to (i) identify business trends and opportunities using data and technology and (ii) developing strategies and initiatives to support business goals and objectives
- Flexibility - Ability to multitask and work across a range of responsibilities
- Strong client focus - able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence. Experience in partnering with senior leaders in the development and implementation of multiple workstreams.
- Communication - ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles and strong influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability - assumes ownership for achieving results and collective goals.
- Teamwork - acts as a catalyst for formulating a collaborative environment to achieve a common purpose across cross functional teams.
- At least 2 years' work experience.