Associate/Analyst, Customer Service Specialist, Digital Fulfilment, IBG Operation Business Care, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Role Overview
- To deepen and strengthen customer relationships through exemplary service and to uphold the best-in-class service standards.
- Interact with internal & external customers to answer queries and resolve service requests related to Corporate Banking products
- Partner with internal various teams to resolve all customer queries / requests and ensure SLA are duly met.
- As a Voice of Customer, to work closely with Operation Managers/team members, product owners or business to identify the areas of improvement based on customer enquiries landscape
- Own and resolve customers issues/enquiries, from the point of receipt to closure
- Review root cause, track internal follow-up to ensure issues are resolved on a permanent basis
- Fulfil Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements
- Manage customers relationships. This includes both internal and external customers
- Provide customer support (phone/SR/e-mail) and resolution to customers' production issues in a timely manner.
- Review support / incident calls for root cause analyses.
- Co-ordinate with vendor to resolve customers problems
- Update the tracking spreadsheet, call logs, incident reports, for all implementation issues and customers enquiries.
- Compile required statistics for reporting Any other project/work as assigned
- Degree or diploma holder with experience in relevant Customer Facing role is an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years of back-office experience in handling Remittances, Corporate Loans, Letter of Credit, Documentary Collections and Trade Financing is an added advantage
- Background in Technical support with good listening and probing skills
- Confident in speaking to corporate clients and senior executives of large corporations
- Meticulous in documentation, decent level of multi-tasking skills and excellent follow up skills to juggle multiple cases
- A fast learner, resourceful with good problem-solving ability. Able to think creatively to provide solutions for customer issues and critically when analyzing issues
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Microsoft Word, Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.