Associate/Analyst, Digital Service Delivery - Quality Assurance, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Responsbilities Responsible for end to end execution of the overall test strategy developed collectively with the product owner from user story acceptance criteria, JBehave writing, execution of testing and defects management to live verification support. Expected to be an expert in banking domain and able to write test plan and testing summary documents. To write and execute end to end test scenarios with detailed steps as per requirements either via manual or automation testing. Actively participate and collaborate in project meetings and discussions, keen attention to details and time management to ensure quality and timely output of project assigned. Execute the assigned manual or automation testing, log defects and follow up on defects to ensure timely closure. Generate reports of testing, prepare training slides for touchpoints, and required update to delivery Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform's user acceptance testing. Able to write test cases in JBehave for agile projects. Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc to execute and maintain project status. Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues. Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure. Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated timely Requirement
- Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
- In our team at regional product delivery, we collaborate with a cross functional team of experts from product managers, analytics, design, engineering, quality assurance to user enablement.
- We provide insights with our strong domain knowledge, expertise in end to end project execution cycles and strength in quality assurance to turn requirements into output.
- Our digital product delivery execution cut across the different digital channels which include internet banking for both desktop browser and mobile app, secured web, Chatbot, Paylah! app, intelligent banking, SMS banking to Wealth services.
- We understand requirements from product managers, translate them to user story and acceptance criteria and slice them into executable scenarios using our behavioural driven design framework for execution post development by our technology team. Post that we will execute the end to end user acceptance test to validate the quality via our manual or automation tools before release to market.
- The delivery of these highly complex and sophisticated banking solutions requires a capable and highly motivated individual who excel in stakeholder engagements and familiar with project management to deliver successful outcomes for the organisation.
- As the bank continue to grow and invest in digital platform and increasing our digital suite of services, testing scope have expanded, platform have become more complex thus there need to have more creative and sustainable way of ensuring that our services delivered , both old and new remain robust and make banking invisible and joyful to our customers.
- As a specialist in quality assurance delivery, you are part of a core team that focus on the end to end cycle of quality assurance in the user acceptance cycle, besides execution with our manual and automation tools, you will also work with team to identify opportunities to improve and drive efficiency in productivity and quality management in the projects that we execute
Tech Skills Preferred:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry is preferred.
- Strong analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end to end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Have experience in running or being part of an agile project team in banking industry and have had hands on experience on JBehave
- Understanding Java and VB Scripting will be an advantage
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including HP ALM, JIRA is a must
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with strong verbal and written communication is required as will need to collaborate closely across multiple teams during project execution
- Good team player with strong organizational skills and can work independently with minimum guidance
- Strong knowledge in automation testing and testing life cycle and methodologies.
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including HP ALM, JIRA and JBehave
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure with minimum guidance
- Quick learner, adaptable to changes on project needs and good team player who take initiative to help team to complete assigned task
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC practices and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Strong communication skills as need to interaction closely with various stakeholders from product, delivery lead to technical counterparts across other applications and countries.