Associate/Analyst, Documentation Specialist, Treasury & Market Operations, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Trade economic affirmation with internal and external counterparties.
- Drafting of trade confirmations for non-Electronic Affirmed trades.
- Ensure the right ISDA template used as per the FX & Derivative Documentation Policy.
- Validate incoming paper trade confirmations, following up on disputed trade confirmations and updating Database for monitoring and follow up actions.
- Trace on those trade confirmations not receive/not acknowledge accordingly and escalate per Escalation Ladder Matrix
- Weekly reporting on those unaffirmed aged trades to Team Lead/Manager and respective Spokes for action/escalation.
- Run and investigate on the reconciliation between the Electronic Affirmed trades in Electronic system e.g. MarkitWire, Dsmatch with Risk System MX. Escalate on aged unsolved items.
- Signature verification per Signature Mandate of Clients Board Resolution for those returned Corporate paper confirmations. Investigate and follow up on any irregular signatories etc.
- Issuance and affirmation of trade event notices
- Monitor and register all aged unaffirmed Notification for escalation
- Issuance of Failure to Pay (FTP) and monitor the acknowledgement
- Issuance of Novation Letter for Assigned trades. Reconcile the Assigned trades with Transferor
- Attend to Corporate/Credit Events documentation issuance and affirmation per ISDA protocol and or Industry practice.
- 1 to 3 years of banking (Treasury) experience, specifically in documentation.
- Knowledge in swift messages
- Experience in confirmation issuance and affirmation of Treasury Products.
- Familiar with ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, NAFMII agreement.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Access or VBA