DBS Capital Markets Group is the leading equity house and a premier provider of equity fund raising solutions to our clients in Asia. We continue to lead with innovative and differentiated capital market solutions and products that are charting a course for the equity markets in a vibrant and dynamic Asia. We leverage our deep understanding of the region, local culture and insights while integrating our expertise in investment banking and institutional sales and trading to provide our clients with seamless advice and solutions to achieve their corporate objectives and listing ambitions on regional stock exchanges.
As the top equity house in Singapore and one of the top equity houses in Asia, DBS Capital Markets Group have led many landmark and first of its kind IPOs and secondary fund raisings. We also pioneered the launch of the first S-REIT in 2002 and continue to be a leader in REIT and Business Trust market in Asia, having advised and led many of the major REIT offerings across Singapore, Hong Kong and Philippines.
We are recognised as the pre-eminent investment bank and have consistently won prestigious awards such as the Best Asian Investment Bank by FinanceAsia for 14 consecutive years in 2023
andthe Best Investment Bank in Singapore by Global Finance for nine consecutive years in 2023
. Within the equity space, DBS is the top equity house and market leader in REITs and property trusts in the region. Amongst others, we hold the titles of Best ECM House in Singapore by FinanceAsia for 13 consecutive years since 2009
and Best REIT Advisor in the Region by The Asset for 11 consecutive years since 2012
- Support marketing efforts to secure mandates principally from regional corporate, REIT and business trust transactions seeking to raise equity. This will, among others, involve developing marketing pitches, researching on the issuer and providing analysis of industry and market trends, as well as financial and valuation modelling;
- Ensure seamless execution of equity mandates as part of the transaction team and be involved in rendering transaction-related corporate finance advice, developing equity positioning and presentation slides, performing due diligence, financial and valuation modelling, reviewing offering documents, assisting in regulatory submissions, and planning the marketing roadshow program;
- Work with external professionals and the authorities to ensure the timely, expedient and successful completion of transactions.
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience;
- Strong Bachelor's Degree with relevant working experience in corporate finance, accounting, equity capital markets or related fields;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance;
- Knowledge or keen awareness of SGX / MAS regulatory rules will be a bonus;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- Analytical, adaptable, meticulous, self-driven, a team player and able to excel under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and Factset applications.