Associate/Analyst, Strategic Business Planning - Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function: Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of digital strategy for SG Consumer Banking Operations through the implementation of process improvement, digitalisation and automation initiatives
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement across Consumer and Wealth space in the bank and implement process re-engineering initiatives
- Represent CB Ops in various Business/ Tech and Ops driven re-platforms and enhancement projects by providing end-to-end support including Business Requirements Gathering and UAT preparation and coordination.
- Process innovation and project management, including trends/best practice research, process modelling, measurement, data and process analysis.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- University Degree in any relevant field
- Good understanding of the Project Management Lifecycle
- Experience in Business Requirement Gathering process and documentation, UAT preparation (Test Scripts and Execution). Candidates with only banking operations experience will also be considered
- Meticulous and structured individual with good time management to oversee and prioritise multiple deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with ability to work collaboratively and maintaining the ability to work independently