To continue positioning, projecting, and protecting the Temasek brand, by effectively communicating our Temasek story, the Public Affairs team is looking for an Associate/Senior Associate to drive content and brand engagement across social and digital media platforms. The Team:
The Public Affairs function is made up of four pillars:
- Brand Building and Positioning
- Media and Issues Management
- Reputation Management
- Programme Management
This role will primarily focus on Brand Building and Positioning, but from time to time will also cover cross-team assignments across the other pillars. The Role:
This role will focus on managing and growing Temasek's overall social media and digital presence, and effectively narrating brand stories to relevant audiences.
As a social and digital native, the individual needs to have a finger on the pulse of the latest trends and developments in this rapidly evolving and dynamic space.
The successful candidate should be well acquainted with the creator economy and digital creators, and will contribute to and execute content partnerships to effectively narrate stories to relevant audiences.
The candidate must be highly adaptable and can effectively contribute within matrix structures in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional, cross-cultural environment. Responsibilities:
- Social media management: Assist in overseeing Temasek's overall social media presence in areas of content planning, production, and performance reporting.
- Digital media strategy: Implement content strategy and media plans on social/digital media platforms including Outbrain, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat, YouTube and TikTok based on industry best practices.
- Manage content partnerships with social media creators and influencers to narrate brand stories to relevant audiences.
- Web management: Support the management of Temasek's corporate website and content management system to enable its content distribution and audience engagement strategies.
- Data analytics: Analyse content performance and translate qualitative data into concrete recommendations for optimising click through into the website(s) via various social and digital media channels.
- Stakeholder management: Effectively communicate both editorial and technical requirements/challenges/proposals to content producers, project groups, and website stakeholders.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields preferred. Minimum 3 years of direct experience in digital and social media marketing, analytics, and content management and development, ideally in a corporate environment.
- Proficient working-level knowledge of digital analytics and management tools, such as Google Analytics, Rebrandly, Sprinklr and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Keen understanding and interest in evolving audience needs across various digital and social media platforms.
- Content marketing experience across videos, short form and long form storytelling, and podcasts.
- Demonstrable experience managing digital agencies, vendors, and digital content partners in a multi-stakeholder setting.
- Excellent team player with the confidence to share with other team members or senior colleagues on areas of domain expertise, balanced with the capacity to learn about the company, its culture, its business, and its intended audiences.