Our client is a leading real estate private equity fund. They are expanding the team and looking for an Associate to support them on exiting fund. Experience in investor reporting, MAS reporting, compliance & fund administration is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage fund management operations of investment manager and funds.
- Ensure tax, statutory, legal, audit and other regulatory compliance are met.
- Oversee accounting, fund administration, tax, investment vehicles setups, management report and treasury function as controller of investment funds.
- Manage service providers to meet financial and operational requirements.
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- Oversee fund operations in investments, asset management and investor relations.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience. Experience in a private equity fund is preferred.
- Good appreciation of private equity business, international tax, compliance, internal controls or corporate governance
- Strong in spoken and written English
- Team player with a positive attitude and a desire to learn new things
- Patient and has good emotional quotient
- Hardworking and diligent
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress
Candidates having experience of overseeing India investments would be an added advantage