Associate/ Analyst, Data Analyst, Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Adminstration, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with the Employee Experience team in Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration department (CRESA) to assess gaps and opportunities to improve employee experience and identify opportunities to apply data analytics
- Define analytical strategy, problem statements, and hypothesis to address identified opportunities, identify gaps; including analytical approaches, data and technology requirements.
- Develop baseline and predictive models, and perform statistical analysis to identify an "employee experience meter" in the real estate/service design world
- Analyse and identify insights to support the Employee Experience team with the aim to for example.:
- Provide a seamless experience of CRESA services/touchpoints to employees
- Increase level of engagement of CRESA to employees
- Increase level of satisfaction of CRESA to employee
- Recommend targeted campaigns to drive agenda/goals, by providing data-based recommendations/solutions
- Design and execute tracking and feedback mechanisms to allow for capturing of qualitative and quantitative data and mapping it back to impact of it on the identified goals/outcomes. Identify and plan with team for short and long-term instrumentation
- Present key findings and "employee experience meter" results, findings to senior management and/or stakeholders with actionable recommendations
- Work with data scientists/ Business Analysts & stakeholders on projects, and help the team with methodology and guidance in the areas of experiment design and data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background.
- 2-3 years of experience in building and implementation various statistical models, and working with large amounts of data, and/or with demonstrated track record of innovative research and insight generation, with implementation of insights into tools/processes delivering results/impact
- Mathematical skills: Deep understanding of mathematical techniques. An ability to translate business problems into mathematical formulations, familiar with data manipulation and analysis. Ability to approach data in creative ways and from different angles for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Statistical skills: Programming experience in SAS (Base, Stats, Macro, EG, EM), R, Spark or other statistical software.
- Proficient in using databases like Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Good understanding of technology tools especially those related to analytics, data & statistical modelling.
- Analytical - thrives and is unrelenting on solving problems, trying new things, identifying patterns and investigating data, attention to detail
- Data visualization and communication
- Ability to communicate complex analysis/models across a diverse team, and present analysis in a manner accessible by non-statisticians through superior data visualization techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Independent self-starter with ability to multitask, a curious mind, a team player and can-do attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.