A LEADING GLOBAL BANK, WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST CUSTOMER BASES IN JAPAN, AND A GLOBAL NETWORK OF FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS CENTERS.
MIZUHO BANK SINGAPORE BRANCH HOLDS A FULL BANK LICENSE AND PROVIDES BANKING SERVICES TO MORE THAN 2,000 JAPANESE AND NON-JAPANESE CUSTOMERS, OPERATING WITH STAFF STRENGTH OF MORE THAN 700 IN SINGAPORE.
ITS PRINCIPAL BUSINESS ENCOMPASSES CORPORATE FINANCE, TRADE FINANCE, CASH MANAGEMENT, FUNDS TRANSFERS, PROJECT FINANCE AND TREASURY. IT ALSO COLLABORATES WITH ITS AFFILIATE COMPANY, MIZUHO SECURITIES, TO PROVIDE INVESTMENT BANKING SOLUTIONS TO ITS CUSTOMERS. Job Responsibilities
• Assists team leaders to perform Application BAU support / administration activities for all the Singapore based IT Applications effectively by not compromising any of the pre-defines change control processes.
• Be an active Application team member, brainstorm and collaborate with all the team members.
• Provides L2 and L3 support for all front/middle/back office users.
• Describes the PRD incidents in detail to the leads through Incident report, address the incidents by engaging the appropriate teams. If required, timely escalate the issues to the respective seniors.
• Provides solution to make the current production environment more stable by tweaking the existing processes and controls (wherever necessary).
• Performs System/Application changes via projects by following the entire project life cycle.
• Maintains high standard in documentations / managing & versioning artifacts for all the system changes irrespective of the type of the project (major/ minor).
• Being dynamic in troubleshooting the issues, and in providing alternate solutions for any given problem.
• Collaborates with all the stakeholders of the project, making sure the BAU / project activities are executed on time.
• Foresee issues and upfront highlight to the management, provides / suggests possible solution options.
• Handles sensitive data, including financial / customer data by following all the banks data security protocols. Job Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Application support within a financial institute (preferably in a bank).
- Good communication (English), both oral and written. Knowing Japanese is really a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with colleagues and create a team spirit
- Analytical skills, able to articulate even the complex issues in the simple manner.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Experience in Software development or delivery team is a plus.