Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 239 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Associate, Client Service join our Treasury Services Team. This role is located in Singapore, - HYBRID
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Act as customers' main point of contact for day to day inquiries, respond in a timely manner by adhering to service levels for resolution and provide quality client experience;
- Support customers in addressing and resolving complex or non-routine transactional, operational and technical issues;
- Respond to customers complaint on priority and effectively as per procedure;
- Proactively reach out to customers to communicate specific Product, Service, Channel related information where required;
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information and effectively communicate to customers.
- Proactively assists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers as well as internal teams and identify root causes/area of improvements when resolving customer issues.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of customers issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. With the understanding of BNY Mellon products and services, to best propose expanded offerings to customers for front office consideration.
- Leads and participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Analyze trend/data and present to customers to identify opportunities for service and process improvements.
- Supports multiple geographies and complex client accounts.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 2-5 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred
- Excellent customer focus, stakeholders management and relationship management skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Fluency in both English and Hindi languages in order to support our target client market segment.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
- Forbes Blockchain 50
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.