- Competitive SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Finmechanics Pte Ltd
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
You Need to Be
- A true consultant with strong analytical and solid client facing capabilities
- An effective communicator with the ability to think, write and present in a logical and structured way
- Motivated to bring concrete solutions to our clients with a natural interest in service quality
- A self starter with excellent interpersonal skills able to inspire and support people towards team accomplishments
- Keen to contribute to the development of a dynamic consulting organisation
- Develop an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals and assist in creatively identifying means of achieving these Solve business problems and provide solutions to bank treasuries and risk departments
- Lead Project Implementations with a hands-on approach to ensure the delivery of projects within time and quality constraints.
- Analyze existing technical infrastructure and business processes of clients and identify development needs, limitations, and gaps
- Implement Projects focused on software solutions popular in the Financial Services Industry, specifically treasury (e.g. Numerix, Calypso, Misys, Kondor+, Murex).
- Manage Applications with rich functional content for Capital Markets, Treasury and Risk Divisions.
- Build working relationship with sponsors, senior business managers and key end users to resolve issues related to prioritization, requirements definition or scope conflicts
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors of third party packaged software solutions for effective deployment of vendor-managed project resources and activities
- Ensure the delivery of assigned projects within the time, cost and quality constraints
- Continuously build knowledge on Financial Markets, Instruments, Models, Risk Management, Operations and Technology
- Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree/MBA
- Eager to travel and work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams at client site
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Technical skills in Sybase/Oracle, shell scripting and Unix, Working knowledge of XML, Java, C/C++, Web technologies, Visual Basic including VBA will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the global financial markets covering current issues, market players, regulatory requirements and financial products will be a plus.
FinMechanics provides Solutions and Consulting Services to the Capital Markets, Commodity Markets, Treasury and Risk departments of financial institutions, commodity houses and corporations.
We work on all the areas of a bank’s treasury starting from pricing tools, market data management, trading and order management capabilities, risk management, trade processing, settlement and accounting systems. In the Enterprise Risk space, our Subject Matter Experts help risk departments evaluate Value at Risk, perform Asset Liability Management and set up Limit Monitoring frameworks for market, credit and trading risks. We provide an exhaustive range of services on leading Treasury solutions like Numerix, Murex, Kondor+, Calypso, etc.
Our Consulting Services team has helped Trading Floors and Risk Departments of Banks and Financial Institutions in implementing Best Practices, setting up Risk Frameworks, managing System Implementations and enabling Process Re-engineering.
Our Solutions team has worked on a variety of applications including management dashboards, bond auction systems, negotiating and trading platforms, front and middle office platforms and a front to back wholesale banknotes application.