About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Business Solutions team is part of the Client Liaison Group (CLG) that sits under the Global Fund Services (GFS) business. Uses specific knowledge of a discipline to achieve goals through own work. Has specific knowledge or expertise typically gained through formal education or equivalent experience. Uses expertise to provide guidance to others as a project manager or consultant. Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a job discipline. Performs routine assignments using existing procedures. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Has broad, in-depth knowledge of the business and acts as the first point of reference.
- Works on relatively complex, high profile activities and projects involving committees and/or senior management and may sometimes include the end-client.
- Works with Consultants and Senior Consultants in the team, on maintenance and implementation of initiatives, procedures, and onboarding activities, while building towards becoming an area expert.
- Operates under general supervision but works independently most of the time
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team
- Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Would Benefit from conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a job discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Knowledge of financial services, asset management and/or investment operations
- Previous Financial Industry Operations, Client Servicing and/or Investment Operations experience a plus
- Previous exposure to business process and/or technology enhancement initiatives
- Business Analysis background, with experience being part of the Business Unit Accountable for own contributions
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.